President & CEO
- M.Sc. Renewable Energy (ÉTS); B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (ÉTS)
- Born entrepreneur and inventor now dedicated to renewable energy sector
- 12+ years experience in power electronics, electrical and mechanical design
Theodore C. Theofrastous
- J.D., International Law, IP, Case Western Reserve University School of Law; B.A., History & Economics, Marlboro College.
- General Counsel to MegaJoule Ventures.
- Extensive experience in the field of high technology commercialization and investment.
- Co-founder of ThetaSquared (an affiliated technology strategy consulting firm).
- Technology commercialization, regulation and finance.
- A.B.D., Economics, Stanford Graduate School of Business, M.A., Economics, Stanford University, S.B., Economics, MIT.
- Founder and President of Future Energy Advisors (management consultancy for the energy transition)
- Former Vice President, US Strategy & Group Technology at National Grid
- Former Managing Director, Early Stage Partners (venture capital firm)
- Innovative growth strategies, finance, and governance of early-stage energy tech ventures,