Idénergie (also doing business as Idenergy) designs high-end inverters for photovoltaic and energy storage applications. The tasks associated with the position are to conduct, within the R&D team, design, testing, compliance with standards and certifications as well as defining assembly and production practices.
Only applications compliant with basic requirements will be considered.
COVID-19: Due to the ongoing health crisis, interviews will be conducted online. Our spacious offices will allow for ample distancing for a safe reopening, when possible.
Tasks associated with the position:
– Develop and test algorithms to detect grid voltage, battery, solar power or grid voltage issues, and to safely disconnect the converter.
– Study EM interference problems and develop PCB layouts to minimize them.
– Design test procedures for compliance with the standards of different markets.
– Design hardware and procedures to ensure mass production quality.
– Programming embedded power converters and communication interfaces.
– Simulating renewable energy systems.
– Assembling and testing electronic prototypes.
– Document product development-related design, functionality, assembly and tests.
– Other related tasks
– Master’s degree in electrical engineering
– Experience with embedded microcontroller and DSP programming.
– Programming experience (C/C++, MATLAB)
– Advanced knowledge of digital/analog electronics and electric machine control.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in French and English (spoken and written)
– Be autonomous and rigorous.
The following are assets:
– Knowledge of renewable energy technology (solar PV) and market.
– Connaissances en électromécanique et électrotechnique.
– Knowledge in electromechanics and electricity transmission.